Workflow architectural visualization
- Delivery of CAD data, ground plans, cross sections, reference material,
building specifications from the customer.
- Verification of data on usability by the structural engineering supervisor.
- Transfer of data to the interior designer for preplanning and developing
a target group oriented design concept.
- Acceptance of the design concept by the customer.
- Preplanning documents are sent to the 3D artist for realistic
implementation under the guidance of an architect.
- Review of the first designs by the structural engineering supervisor.
- Beginning of the first correction phase. Acceptance of first white renderings by the customer.
- Creation of materials in accordance with the building specifications and the accepted interior design concept.
- Two correction phases are possible, if necessary.
- The scenes can be optimized for 3D realtime visualization, if necessary.
- Exterior views can be optimized for use in an augmented reality application.
- Final acceptance of the renderings and/or 3D realtime visualizations, augmented reality application and delivery for all required media